Battle Star Galactica Starship Battles players - ships available at sensible prices

Paul Holden

Hi,

For anyone like me who needs to finish off their collection of BSG fighters I found out that f-side games still have Raptors (£17) and Heavy Raiders (£24) at RRP, as opposed to the inflated prices now appearing on eBay.
He also has the base set at RRP 49.99 although tbh I've seen that still available at discount on some sites.

Ed who runs it also sent me the following (after I emailed him to say thanks for not inflating his prices!)

"BSG2021" will give a ten percent discount on any ships ordered. It is only valid for one use per customer, and only until the current stock runs out.

https://f-side-games.co.uk/search?q=galactica