Funny nest exchange

diamondsb@...

Funny moment earlier today during a nest exchange.  Canyon was on the eggs.  Around 12:22 pm, Val came over and perched on the edge of the box and chirped at him a bit.  Looked like she she wanted a turn on the eggs, but he didn't move.  Finally around 12:30, she must have gotten tired of waiting, so she went into the nest and stepped on his tail, which made him get up immediately.

J.

zooey91

Thanks for the heads up!  I'll go back and capture from the archive and post a video (soonish).

Jim

Jennifer Robison

I don’t think anyone would ignore those talons digging into their backside! 😊

Jennifer Robison

Marketing & Communications, Pacific Gas & Electric Co.

Funny moment earlier today during a nest exchange.  Canyon was on the eggs.  Around 12:22 pm, Val came over and perched on the edge of the box and chirped at him a bit.  Looked like she she wanted a turn on the eggs, but he didn't move.  Finally around 12:30, she must have gotten tired of waiting, so she went into the nest and stepped on his tail, which made him get up immediately.

J.

zooey91

While waiting for the video to load, I created a gif and loaded it to the new 2021 photo album on the groups.io website:

https://groups.io/g/sfpgefalcons/album?id=261678

Jim

Beatrice Haase

Too funny!