Topics

World Fantasy Convention Reading

Akua Lezli Hope

I’ll be reading at the World Fantasy Convention on Friday, October 30th
from 3:30 to 3:55 ET
1:30 to 1:55 MT

If you’re attending, hope you’ll stop by.

Joy in the making,
Akua

Akua Lezli Hope
writing and dreaming from the ancestral land of the Onöndowa’ga:' also known as the Seneca,
keepers of the Western Door in the southern Finger Lakes region of New York State

--
Akua Lezli Hope
writing and dreaming from the ancestral land of the Onöndowa’ga:' also known as the Seneca,
keepers of the Western Door, in the southern Finger Lakes region of New York State
www.akualezlihope.com

Fatma-Jessica (FJ) Doucet

This whole convention looks so fantastic. I wish I could attend every event, although I'll be lucky to do one. But even looking at the line-up is inspirational.

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 at 20:59, Akua Lezli Hope <akualezli@...> wrote:
I’ll be reading at the World Fantasy Convention on Friday, October 30th
from 3:30 to 3:55 ET
1:30 to 1:55 MT

If you’re attending, hope you’ll stop by.

Joy in the making,
Akua

Akua Lezli Hope
writing and dreaming from the ancestral land of the Onöndowa’ga:' also known as the Seneca,
keepers of the Western Door in the southern Finger Lakes region of New York State

--
Akua Lezli Hope
writing and dreaming from the ancestral land of the Onöndowa’ga:' also known as the Seneca,
keepers of the Western Door, in the southern Finger Lakes region of New York State
www.akualezlihope.com

Wendy Van Camp

Break a leg, Akua.  Congrats on getting a featured reading at WFC.  How awesome. :)
--
Wendy Van Camp
Author - Poet - Illustrator

Akua Lezli Hope

You're my inspiration! You  showed the way!
Thank you, Wendy.