Topics

Oct 20: OceanCon Sci-Fi Fantasy Poetry Chat

Christina M Rau

Oceanside Library in NY hosts an annual OceanCon, and on Tuesday Oct 20, I'm chatting about specpo. If you're available to log on, feel free to join in. I'm presenting but would love back up :) Come with your knowledge and your reading suggestions. And if anyone has anything they'd like me to mention that is timely, please drop me a line (christinamrau@...) -- If you already contacted me, you're all set!
Thanks,
Christina

Here's the info:
Speculative poetry includes many different themes like science fiction, horror, and fantasy. Join Poet In Residence Christina M. Rau for a discussion of the history of spec-po and a look at poems and collections that fall into that category.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/976609189
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 976-609-189
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/976609189
LOCATION: Online Program
--
Christina M. Rau
www.christinamrau.com

David Kopaska-Merkel

What time will the chat be?

David

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 9:00 AM Christina M Rau via groups.io <christinamrau=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

David C. Kopaska-Merkel
1300 Kicker Rd
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
he/him/his

Christina M Rau

David, thanks for asking about the time! Duh. It's at 7 PM - 8 PM EST.

Christina
--
Christina M. Rau
www.christinamrau.com