Topics

For those who have known me a long time

Denise Dumars

Some of us here have been friends for a very long time, so I hope the rest of you don't mind if I post this. The memorial for my late mother is this coming Sunday at 4 Pm PDT. If any of you would like to attend, consider yourself invited.
A Celebration of Life and Memorial for Lela M. Dumars, who passed away on September 26 and was interred on October 6, will take place on Zoom on October 18 at 4 PM, Rev. Connie Jones-Steward officiating. If you wish to speak at this event please contact Denise Dumars, eerieaerie@.... RSVP requested. Full Zoom login and address/password below:
Time: Oct 18, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79267835289?pwd=SExlbkVUVmJjTm5OZHVNT1pnSFBTUT09

Meeting ID: 792 6783 5289
Passcode: 667027
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,79267835289#,,,,,,0#,,667027# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,79267835289#,,,,,,0#,,667027# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 792 6783 5289
Passcode: 667027
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fQwuW7Q46

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  This e-mail is the property of Denise Dumars and contains confidential and/or privileged information.  This e-mail is intended to be received and reviewed only by the individual(s) named above.  Any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender at eerieaerie@... and delete all copies of the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.