Topics

The SPECk #poll-notice

Diane Severson Mori

I can forward/send the SPECk to members through the MailChimp list we already have set up for you (You should NOT sign up for the SPECk newsletter when you see advertisements for it!), if that is something people would like. It will appear monthly. So:

Would you like the SPECk sent to you via the regular MailChimp channel without having to sign up for it?

Please go here to vote. We have 117 members out of 330 on this list. If everyone voted, I'd have a good idea whether it is desirable for the entire membership.

Go here:

Poll

--
Diane
Groups.io moderator

John C. Mannone

Hi Diane,

There is no way to vote yes (or no) on the link you sent me. I don't think it's my browser (Google Chrome). There no way to respond by checking a yes or no, selecting from a menu, or typing anywhere.

John

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 12:37 PM Diane Severson Mori <divadianepoetry@...> wrote:
I can forward/send the SPECk to members through the MailChimp list we already have set up for you (You should NOT sign up for the SPECk newsletter when you see advertisements for it!), if that is something people would like. It will appear monthly. So:

Would you like the SPECk sent to you via the regular MailChimp channel without having to sign up for it?

Please go here to vote. We have 117 members out of 330 on this list. If everyone voted, I'd have a good idea whether it is desirable for the entire membership.

Go here:

Poll

--
Diane
Groups.io moderator
SFPA membership chair

F. J. Bergmann

Click on the word "Poll." It's on a line by itself, right below "Go here:"

F. J. Bergmann

On Jun 22, 2020, at 12:17 PM, John C. Mannone <jcmannone@...> wrote:

[...]

Of course! That's what I did (which I said I did) and the page opens where there is nothing for me to vote. Perhaps it's my browser, but I don't have the time to run an experiment if this is browser dependent, and then which ones. I am simply pointing out a problem. (And gave my yes in my last response.)

John

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 3:05 PM F. J. Bergmann <demiurge@...> wrote:
[...]

Deborah P Kolodji

Like John, I do not see an option to vote.  When I click on the link it says "thank you for voting" but nowhere was there a place to actually vote.

[...]

Celdae (Colleen) Anderson

Interestingly, I already voted on this and I clicked again. I do see where I can vote and that I could change my vote. I'm using Firefox in case it makes a difference.

Colleen

[...]

David Kopaska-Merkel

firefox here, and no place to vote.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:37 AM Diane Severson Mori <divadianepoetry@...> wrote:
I can forward/send the SPECk to members through the MailChimp list we already have set up for you (You should NOT sign up for the SPECk newsletter when you see advertisements for it!), if that is something people would like. It will appear monthly. So:

Would you like the SPECk sent to you via the regular MailChimp channel without having to sign up for it?

Please go here to vote. We have 117 members out of 330 on this list. If everyone voted, I'd have a good idea whether it is desirable for the entire membership.

Go here:

Poll

--
Diane
Groups.io moderator
SFPA membership chair

--
David C. Kopaska-Merkel
1300 Kicker Rd

F. J. Bergmann

Firefox. Worked for me … but told me my "log in was expired" and I had to click the log-in button to access.

F. J. Bergmann

On Jun 22, 2020, at 6:19 PM, David Kopaska-Merkel <jopnquog@...> wrote:

[...]

now it worked, but it didn't tell me anything about my login until I clicked on it first.

David

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 6:38 PM F. J. Bergmann <demiurge@...> wrote:
[...]

Hello again,

I’m sorry it is not working for some of you. It is the same poll, not a different one. I linked to the message I sent with the actual poll, so not sure what the problem is. If you already voted the first time I sent it out, don’t worry.

But John, I can see no recorded vote for you.

Here is the actual link:

--
Diane
Groups.io moderator

Deborah P Kolodji

David,

Your comment about your login helped me finally vote.

I didn't receive any notice about a login at all, but when I clicked on the link and then went to the top right corner and logged into io, I was able to vote.

So, I think the trick is to:

1.  Click on the link
2.  Log in to io.groups if you aren't already logged in.

Debbie