SF HIV Community Planning Council email@example.com
Welcome to the online group for the SF HIV Community Planning Council!
The San Francisco HIV Community Planning Council is a community planning group that oversees the prioritization and allocation of Ryan White CARE Act Part A funds and ensures that CDC Prevention funding matches priority behavioral risk populations. The mission of the Council is to create an ideal health care system for people living with or at risk for HIV.
The San Francisco HIV Community Planning Council uses Group.io to notify interested parties of Planning Council activities, including scheduled meetings and training opportunities, and to distribute Needs Assessment reports, Grantee Assessment reports, presentations made to the Council, and other documents relating to the Council's work. The Yahoo Group is not a forum for discussion of HIV-related topics; it is a place for the Council to provide information relevant to agenda items for Planning Council and Planning Council committee meetings.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Group Email Addresses