In Print & PDF "The Death's Doorstep Affair"

katlady72001

I'm taking orders for this 71-page gen fanzine. Based on the Man from U.N.C.L.E. TV-series it was written in 2013. This is an exciting, action-packed spy adventure with hurt/comfort. Print copy is $14 US Media Mail or $20 US Priority Mail. PDF copy is $5. The PDF copy is "read only" and cannot be printed. It can be read on your iPad, Kindle, and computer. I accept checks and money orders (bank or postal) in payment. If you want to order a copy, please email me. Thanks!  katlady72001@...

Plot: When a list of THRUSH moles working in U.N.C.L.E. headquarters around the globe vanishes, Napoleon and Illya are sent to Berlin, Germany, to recover it. But it soon becomes a case of partners killing partners that will lead our favorite spies to death’s doorstep.

Excerpt: A misty rain was falling on the stormy night, as Napoleon walked down the deserted brick-paved street. And then he spotted a light ahead. When he grew closer, he focused on a lone figure standing beneath a street lamp. It was Illya. Solo's right hand felt heavy and raising his arm, he saw he was clasping his Walther. Emotionlessly, he took aim and rapid fired . . .