VM Moller 10x, Knights Cosmorama, transposing Verascope and much more

Ronald Sch

On Catawiki i start all auctions at 1 euro and without a reserve.

The new Stereo Auction just started, so prices are low.
I do notice now and then people really do get a bargain.

I am offering this time a very special mix of different stereoscopic items,

- a Knights Cosmorama stereoscope
- a Verascope Transposding viewer
- a Viewmaster Moller 10x with led light - the best looking one i ever had on offer
- several Underwood boxed sets of stereoviews; ROME (46 card set), Lucerne Switzerland (complete 11 view set), then a boxed Switzerland set with 99 of 100 views present.
- a 3DWorld Medium Fromat viewer and some MF slides by 3Dworld.

From the collection of Harry zur Kleinsmiede (i am not selling any of his reels) there are some nidce items,
like the View Crew Viewer lot, or a boxed Viewmaster model A (that he got from a good friend/contact in the 3d community many, many years ago),
a Japanese 3D Okinawa set, a 3D Imagics book by Wim van Keulen with all 12 reels, a Paris Mon Oeil viewer (looking at it makes you smile!) and a 60th anniversary Popeye set (i love that viewer).
Then there's still more.

Take a look at the complete auction here;
https://www.catawiki.com/en/a/647787-optical-equipment-auction-stereoscopy-viewmaster-3d

You can simply see all my offerings here;
https://www.catawiki.com/en/u/911871-rarevintagephotography
You can find my offerings in some other Photography categories here also. The old Zeppelin cigarette card album is hard to find and the photo album with antique photography from Africa is unique.

Please be sure in all my auctions i try to make the buyer happy. I take care listing, packing and posting.

Cheers, Ronald

Join sell-3d@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.