Offerings in auction, catawiki, ebay and my website.

Ronald Sch

ON CATAWIKI;
Several small folding stereo viewers (i bet there is at least one you never saw before), a Colorelief viewer with 8 nude Cabaret cards, an SKF Stereo beamsplitter set and several VM gift sets from the Zur Kleinsmiede collection.
https://www.catawiki.com/en/u/911871-rarevintagephotography

ON EBAY;
A De Wijs light attachment for the wellknown De Wijs viewmaster viewer.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/284886266677?hash=item42548b7335:g:Sw4AAOSwsadixWIf

ON WWW.VIEWMASTERQUEEN.COM i offer 100% guaranteed stereo camera's, viewmaster items and more.
I do have an RBT S1 on offer, a great Belplasca camera including a close-up lens for it.
I always have 100% working and guaranteed Viewmaster camera's and cutters on offer.
And yes, i do have a 10x custom viewmaster viewer WITH led-light built-in, in stock.
I can offer a Fuji W3 camera and also a Cyclopital adapter for it.
Also on offer a Sony P200 Van Ekeren twinned stereo camera set.

For everything else, just ask.

Ronald

Join sell-3d@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.