Huge stereoscopic auction

Ronald Sch

Check out my new offerings, all starting at 1 euro.
I do combine postage, and have around 30 offerings, so make a nice combination.

Among a lot of other things, i've got some nice factory items from the Zur Kleinsmiede collection.
Then some 3d printed storage boxes for viewmaster packets, several lots of SIP stereoviews, Disney viewmaster reel packets.
Some personal reels wityh extraordinary Dutch subjects (queen Juliana and Madurodam!).
A Great War stereoview set, a Belplascus V projector, a reel list collection, interesting books and several viewmaster lots.

And nice; 13 Arthur Girling handdrawn stereoviews from 1974 !

https://www.catawiki.com/en/u/911871-rarevintagephotography

Have a good day and weekend!

Ronald

Join sell-3d@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.