Huge Stereo and Viewmaster auction

Persbureau Zwolle

Allow me to point out this large auction.

https://www.catawiki.com/nl/a/533503-stereofotografie-viewmaster-veiling

I have some stuff in there also, i am offering quite some lots from the collection of Harry zur Kleinsmiede, with several treasures in there.

Also some items from my own collection. For example a Co van Ekeren 10,5 x custom viewer with light. Very wanted.

In the auction are 134 lots, of wich 37 are offered by me.

https://www.catawiki.com/nl/u/911871-rarevintagephotography

When you buy 2 lots or even all 37 lots offered by me, you only pay postage cost once!

Some very awesome collectables you will not see again for a long time. Some are even unique and one-of-a-kind!

Join sell-3d@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.