Interesting auction - really!

Ronald Sch

I have several interesting items in this Catawiki auction.

All i have to offer right now is in this link.
https://www.catawiki.com/nl/u/911871-rarevintagephotography

I will be selling items from Harry zur Kleinsmiedes collection; in this auction there is a rare Dukes Design Stereo Opticard, from his collection.

There is a lot more special and rare to come. Follow my account in catawiki if you like to keep up to date. I sell in several categories.

Right now for example also on offer a group of GW Wilson Lantern Slides, Japan stereoviews, a Toshiba 3D camcorder, a blue lighted model 12 viewmaster viewer, a viewmaster lighted shop display and much more.

If you buy more than one item, you only pay postage once.

Ronald Schalekamp

Join sell-3d@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.