Special Education Citizens' Advisory Committee for PGCPS email@example.comThe Special Education Citizen's Advisory Committee of Prince George's County is an advocacy & advisory committee made up of parents, community leaders, educators and school administrators that advocate for and support positive changes in special education services available to students with special needs in Prince George's County Public Schools. Learn more at our website: http://www.secacpg.org
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.