Topics

Supported SDR's

Glenn Blum

Does SDR Angel support the SDR Play RSP1A, Airspy R2 or the Elad FDM-S2 sdr radios?

Thanks,

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Aaron awdmesh

If you install the sdrplay v3.07 api, the proper soapysdrplay source, and then build SDRangel from source it does.

DragonOS Focal SDRAngel ADS-B + SDRPlay (RSP1A)
https://youtu.be/Hb3s0e3__Vs

Sent from my Android

On Nov 2, 2020, at 2:16 PM, Glenn Blum <glennblum@...> wrote:

Does SDR Angel support the SDR Play RSP1A, Airspy R2 or the Elad FDM-S2 sdr radios?

Thanks,

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ethan Miller K8GU

Yes, I have also used the RSP-1a with SDRAngel built from source under Linux.

--
http://www.k8gu.com/
Repair. Re-use. Re-purpose. Recycle.

Glenn Blum

I don’t feel like setting up a Pi4 for this. What about windowz?