Topics

[Solved] Saving recording file problem in OSX #osx

Edouard Griffiths

I think the issue is more general. The file record feature does not offer the option to choose where to save the file. Maybe a file dialog should be open with a default file name as it is today. It will also offer the possibility to change the file name.

I think the issue is more general. The user has not the possibility to specify where to save the file.
A dialog could be opened when starting recording with the current default location and name leaving the user the option to just click OK and start or change the file location and possibly the file name.
Brgds, Edouard.

Fabio IZ0IBA 2220156

I agree Edouard ... if you want i can work for the dialog box .... let me know.
73, Fabio.

Edouard Griffiths

You're welcome to try although it might not be super easy if you are not familiar with the code.
Brgds.

Note: while trying to delete my duplicate message I think the first two messages of the topic were deleted instead.