Topics

sdrangel windows 10 not loading

joe haughey

Hello,

I've downloaded the windows version sdrangel from the repository and attempt to open the application on windows 10
the splash screen comes up but when it gets to load plugins it crashes

any advice

Joe

David J Taylor

Hello,

I've downloaded the windows version sdrangel from the repository and attempt to open the application on windows 10
the splash screen comes up but when it gets to load plugins it crashes

any advice
Joe
=================================

Joe,

Please post the exact error message you get.

Check whether the plugins require a version of the MS Visual C++ runtimes which are not present on your system.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

joe haughey

Thanks David

But as no error message,  the splash screen gets to this position and then disappears

regards

Joe

m1evn

David J Taylor

Thanks David

But as no error message, the splash screen gets to this position and then disappears

regards

Joe
m1evn
====================================

Joe,

Perhaps there is a command-line argument to produce a debug log. I hope someone else can help further as I couldn't find that with a quick search.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

joe haughey

Thanks David

i yried downloading all the microsoft visual c++  both x86 and 64 since 2019 but doesn't improve the position

regards

joe