Topics

SDRangel quits with Segmentation fault #plutosdr

Freddy ON7VQ

Hello all,
I managed to network my pluto sdr, I can connect with ssh, ping and use the device with Gqrx.
But my goal is to use it with SDRAngel, but no luck for the moment.
I use sdrangel on ubuntu 18.04.5. Pluto device is connected to the local network using a usb-ethernet interface.
The device is pingable and can be connected with ssh. I can use it with Gqrx.
This is what I do to open the device in sdrangel:
Preferences -> Devices -> User arguments I created the device with name PlutoSDR and argument uri=192.168.15.40
After saving and restarting sdrangel I can choose the user defined PlutoSDR, but then the program crashes with "Segmentation fault".
I really don't know where to look .... someone there has any ideas?
Thanks very much for your help!
Freddy, ON7VQ

Freddy ON7VQ

EDIT: Pluto was in this setting not working with Gqrx; another radio left on by mistake fooled me!