Topics

SDRAngel on Windows 10 with Ettus USRP B210 not detected.

Victor

Hello everyone!

Thank for new version with support for USB connected USRP radios.
I am using Sdrangel V.4.21.1 and V.4.21.3 to, for Windows64. I use Windows 10.
I'm having trouble getting my USRP-B210 to work.
The software it works superbly transmit and receive with my HackRF.
But when I connect my Ettus USRP B210, it doesn't recognize it.
Tried on USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, but I can't get it to recognize the hardware.
I have installed the driver for windows "erllc_uhd_winusb_driver"
What am I doing wrong...??
I need help.

Thanks!!
Victor Velez.
LU5EWR.

Jon Beniston

Hi Victor,

Do you have 64-bit UHD & the FPGA images installed? Are you have to run:

"c:\Program Files\UHD\bin\uhd_usrp_probe.exe"

And detect the device?

If not, you want to try installing them from:

https://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd_stable/latest_release/Windows-10-x64/

https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html

If that doesn’t help, please send a Debug log file (Preferences > Logging > Log to file + File log level Debug – then restart SDRangel)

Regards,

Jon

Thank for new version with support for USB connected USRP radios.

I am using Sdrangel V.4.21.1 and V.4.21.3 to, for Windows64. I use Windows 10.

I'm having trouble getting my USRP-B210 to work.

The software it works superbly transmit and receive with my HackRF.

But when I connect my Ettus USRP B210, it doesn't recognize it.

Tried on USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, but I can't get it to recognize the hardware.

I have installed the driver for windows "erllc_uhd_winusb_driver"

What am I doing wrong...??

I need help.

Thanks!!

Victor Velez.

LU5EWR.

Victor

Hi Jon.

Thanks for answering.

I just installed "uhd_4.0.0.0-release_Winx64_VS2017" ,  but when i run "c:\Program Files\UHD\bin\uhd_usrp_probe.exe", informs me following: "execution cannot continue because "libusb-1.0.dll" was not found".
I also don't know how to install the FPGA images...
I appreciate any help, because I am not a programmer.

Regards,
Victor.

Jon Beniston

Hi Victor,

Libusb can be downloaded from: https://libusb.info/ Under Downloads > Latest Windows Binaries. You’ll need to extract it in to c:\Program Files\UHD\bin

I can’t quite remember if the FPGA images are downloaded automatically or not. Try the above to get uhd_usrp_probe working, then let me know the next error, if there is one.

Regards,

Jon