Topics

Not see plutosdr in source list

Ondra OK1CDJ

Hello group, i have SDRangel 4.4.5 from deb package. I not see my pluto in source list, any idea how to debug where is problem ?
I see that i have pluto plugin enabled. RTL-sdr working fine.

Thank you and 73 Ondra OK1CDJ

Ondra OK1CDJ

I am sorry for bandwidth, solved by udev rules.

73 Ondra OK1CDJ

po 25. 2. 2019 v 11:25 odesílatel Ondra OK1CDJ <ondra@...> napsal:

Hello group, i have SDRangel 4.4.5 from deb package. I not see my pluto in source list, any idea how to debug where is problem ?
I see that i have pluto plugin enabled. RTL-sdr working fine.

Thank you and 73 Ondra OK1CDJ

Hans

did you install the IIO library
You have to get infos from your pluto when you type
iio_help -a
in a terminal
My pluto was directly recongised after the install of sdr angel

Hans F4VSJ