Topics

No waterfall on Windows

Adam B

Hello,
I have problem with displaying. I'v installed sdrangel-4.20.0-win64, and te effect is like on this picture:

I can't see the waterfall, spectrum, there is problem with refreshing frames inside the main window of program and sometime the program makes crashes.
My system:

Windows 7 64bit
uP Intel Core i5-2500 CPU 3,3GHz
graphic card Intel HD Graphic 2000, driver Intel v9.17.10.4229

Can you help me please what I have wrong ?

Jon Beniston

Hi Adam,

SDRangel uses OpenGL and not all windows graphics drivers fully support it. You might want to make sure you have the latest / best graphics drivers installed.

I may have a fix for this shortly (but it’s broken something else, which I need to fix first).

Cheers,

Jon

I have problem with displaying. I'v installed sdrangel-4.20.0-win64, and te effect is like on this picture:

I can't see the waterfall, spectrum, there is problem with refreshing frames inside the main window of program and sometime the program makes crashes.
My system:

Windows 7 64bit
uP Intel Core i5-2500 CPU 3,3GHz
graphic card Intel HD Graphic 2000, driver Intel v9.17.10.4229

Can you help me please what I have wrong ?

Adam B

Edited

Thank you Jon for answer. I hope I have latest drivers for grapich card but I will it check and try with other. When I will find solution I will write here. Any way when it's possible I wait for new version of SDRAngel.

Best regards
Adam

the just released v4.21.0 has Qt ANGLE libraries support and are probably worth trying.

Brgds,
Edouard.