Topics

MacOS compiling error #osx

Gaston LU5AGQ

Hi everyone, using my very limited knowledge I'm trying to compile SDRangel on my MBP, using QT 5.12.1 on Mojave.

I've succesfully sorted some problems but now I'm stuck on this compiling error:

ld: library not found for -lopus

make[1]: *** [libsdrbase.1.0.0.dylib] Error 1

make: *** [sub-sdrbase-make_first-ordered] Error 2

15:10:09: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.

Error while building/deploying project sdrangel.macos (kit: Desktop Qt 5.12.2 clang 64bit)

When executing step "Make"

15:10:09: Elapsed time: 01:17.

Can someone point me to a solution for this error? Please be patient since (as you may noticed) I don't have any coding skills.

Many thanks in advance

Gaston

Žiga S.

Hi Gaston,

I think you should install opus lib using macports:

sudo port install libopus

Hope this solves your issue.

Cheerz, Z

Gaston LU5AGQ

Hi Z, thanks for the tip, it worked, but I found another problem later, so I give up.

Sorry about that, code/compiling it's not for me.

At least I've tried.