Topics

Macos Big Sur #osx

Loe Walter

Hi to you all,
Recently I could succesfully compile v5.7.1 and older under Macos Catalina with support for hackrf, rtlsdr, sdrplay and funcube.
Now running Big Sur, there is an error about dylib (cmake is perfect by the way...):

[ 26%] Building CXX object sdrbase/CMakeFiles/sdrbase.dir/mainparser.cpp.o
[ 26%] Building CXX object sdrbase/CMakeFiles/sdrbase.dir/sdrbase_autogen/3YJK5W5UP7/qrc_webapi.cpp.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libm.dylib', needed by `lib/libsdrbase.dylib'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [sdrbase/CMakeFiles/sdrbase.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I also noticed that macports is not (yet) supported under Big Sur. Under Catalina all was ok.

Has anybody the same results or perhaps a solution?
Thnx!