Topics

#install #install

Loe Walter

Hi Edouard
The latest change "sdrbase cmake: restored Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS" generates this error:

[ 30%] Building CXX object sdrgui/CMakeFiles/sdrgui.dir/sdrgui_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
In file included from /Users/loewal/Downloads/sdrangel-5.15.2/build/sdrgui/sdrgui_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp:35:
In file included from /Users/loewal/Downloads/sdrangel-5.15.2/build/sdrgui/sdrgui_autogen/DMHXEJ42XS/moc_glscope.cpp:10:
In file included from /Users/loewal/Downloads/sdrangel-5.15.2/build/sdrgui/sdrgui_autogen/DMHXEJ42XS/../../../../sdrgui/gui/glscope.h:31:
/Users/loewal/Downloads/sdrangel-5.15.2/sdrgui/dsp/scopevis.h:32:10: fatal error: 'boost/circular_buffer.hpp' file not found
#include <boost/circular_buffer.hpp>
         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [sdrgui/CMakeFiles/sdrgui.dir/sdrgui_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sdrgui/CMakeFiles/sdrgui.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Compilation on my Mac always went fine...until now....
Should I change something in yhe Makefile?

Edouard Griffiths

Hello,

do not address the question to me because I do not have a Mac and do not provide any kind of Mac OS support. However Mac users are welcome to help you if they can.

Brgds, Edouard.

Loe Walter

Hi Edouard,
I tried the same compilation after an hour and then all went well. Also the latest versions. 

It looks as if some part of the source was changed in the meantime.

You can close this thread
Brst regards.