Topics

#hackrf #windows PTT control via COM port or ANT BIAS + 3V activation only in transmission #windows #hackrf

Giuseppe Teodosio

Hi, I have been testing the SDrangel windows with my Hackrf One for some time and I must say that I am very happy and congratulate the developers. I wanted to ask if there is the possibility of activating the ptt on another com port or activating the + 3v voltage through ANT BIAS only in transmission, all in order to activate and disactivate relays and operate external amplifiers. Is there the possibility to implement these functions in the next versions? Thanks and regards from JOE IZ8NVV