Topics

Export ALL Presets at ones? #windows

pa1ns@...

Hello all,

I want to move all my presets from my windows-7  to my windows-10 computer.
So far I found out that the export is only exporting 1 preset at a time.
Is there a way to do that in one go?
Can I copy a flle or directory with all the settings via a stick?
I could not find where the Presets are stored.

Hope it can some way.

73 Nico de PA1NS

Davide Gerhard <rainbow@...>

On Monday, 27/05/2019 14:17 CEST, pa1ns@veron.nl wrote:

Hello all,

I want to move all my presets from my windows-7 to my windows-10 computer.
So far I found out that the export is only exporting 1 preset at a time.
Is there a way to do that in one go?
The configurations are in binary form in the register.
You can get the path on "About" panel line settings.

JPSNEUF

Hello
I am new in this group, now I am only a SDRangel user on Windows. But I develop a code with Labwindows to use SDRangel for radioastronomy.
One of my wishes is to get the current configuration of SDRangel from outside of the application, particularly, the values of axis of the main graph (min/max level, min/max frequency).
I see the current configuration is stored in the Windows registry (indicated on About panel) as binary data .
But is there a way to decode this binary data ? I mean for instance a C data structure.
I had a look on the code, but I am not familiar with C++ (more C, I use Labwindows CVI), so I didn't find the right place to understand how is configured the data.
Any help ?
Thanks in advance.

73 Jean-Pierre F6HHF