From: sdrangel@groups.io <sdrangel@groups.io> on behalf of Ron Liekens <r.e.liekens@...>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 10:12:32 AM
To: sdrangel@groups.io <sdrangel@groups.io>
Subject: [sdrangel] Soapy remote

Can SDRAngel work with soapy remote? I have a soapy-remote server running with a RSPduo. I use SDRAngel in windows10/64 OS and cannot find any info on how I can get it running with the soapy remote on a Raspberry Pi4.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Ron - ON2RON

d9aplus

Have tried to run on LimeNET micro (RPI CM3) no luck.
Tried with W10 and Ubuntu 18.04
Other software is able to use the same Soapy Remote on the same CM3&Lime