Topics

How to set TX = RX frequency

Ondra OK1CDJ

Hi, it will be great if you give me some example how to do it..

Regrads, Ondra

út 26. 2. 2019 v 9:23 odesílatel Edouard Griffiths <f4exb06@...> napsal:

Hi,

I think this sort of thing was put in place for HackRF. However in the meantime the REST API was developed and is now the preferred way of managing the application with an external agent. This is typically the case where you would have a Python (typically) script running in the background that listens for changes in frequency on one sife and copies it over to the other side. This would aldo support heterogeneous Rx/Tx combinations. I'll try to post a gist or example in the examples directory to demonstrate this.

Brgds, Edouard

Edouard Griffiths

Hi,

I think this sort of thing was put in place for HackRF. However in the meantime the REST API was developed and is now the preferred way of managing the application with an external agent. This is typically the case where you would have a Python (typically) script running in the background that listens for changes in frequency on one sife and copies it over to the other side. This would aldo support heterogeneous Rx/Tx combinations. I'll try to post a gist or example in the examples directory to demonstrate this.

Brgds, Edouard

Ondra OK1CDJ

Hello all, is possible to set automatically tx to same rx frequency? I would like to use pluto as trx.

73 Ondra OK1CDJ