Topics

DATV Settings

Manu Nezul

Hello,

Satellite dish individual, Astra 19,2 LNB Universal 9750-10,600
Transponder 10.847 V, Symbols rate 22000-5 / 6, Cannel LTC (La Tienda en Casa)
IF=10847-9750 --->  tuning in 1097 QPSK 22000000 5/6

I can not decode
Where is my mistake?
Thank you very much to all

Image is:       https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HHf7CQHiLRQxJfgqLqy4KWXzkFBRKc0X

DATV stands for Digital Amateur TV and is not intended for broadcast. This flavor decodes DVB-S only not DVB-S2. Moreover you have to understand a little bit things about DSP. You want to decode a transmission at 22 MS/s symbol rate and use a RTL-SDR at 2.4 MS/s don't you think there could be something wrong here?

Best regards, Edouard.

Manu Nezul

OK, in my area I do not find radio amateurs of that type and I wanted to try the DATV pluggin, I have already understood what you are saying. I will look for some satellite transmission in DVB-S / QPSK, of very low Symbol rate and I will try. Thank you very much Edouard for your help

Siegfried Jackstien

you will find no commercialo transmission with that low symbol rate and bandwith

datv is only narrowband digital tv (amateur or ham tv) ... no commercial stream uses it

dg9bfc sigi

Am 19.07.2018 um 06:37 schrieb Manu Nezul:

OK, in my area I do not find radio amateurs of that type and I wanted to try the DATV pluggin, I have already understood what you are saying. I will look for some satellite transmission in DVB-S / QPSK, of very low Symbol rate and I will try. Thank you very much Edouard for your help

Manu Nezul

Thank you .., Sigi

Yesterday I found the information I was looking for. I think that it should be possible to receive some of the transponders of this link:
http://www.canalesparabolica.com/satelites/?orbita=030e

73`s

Libre de virus. www.avast.com