Topics

Windows Builds

Roger Rehr W3SZ <w3sz73@...>

For those who are doing their own Windows builds:

I found that my Windows build process that worked fine with 4.0.0 did not work with 4.0.3.

The reason is that audiocompressor.h and audio compressor.cpp were not included in the sdrbase.pro file for 4.0.3.  You need to add these two files to the HEADERS and SOURCES sections of sdrbase.pro, respectively.

Then the windows build will work for you again.

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ

Edouard Griffiths

Yes this is fixed on dev branch. Unfortunately I also had to change d: to c: drive due to the fact that the machine on which I run the build has a single drive and I cannot change it.
Brgds, Edouard.

Roger Rehr W3SZ

Thanks, Edouard!

I slightly modified your windows.install.bat file so that the entire
installation can be done with a single click once the compilation is
complete.

The file is at http://w3sz.x10.mx/W3SZwindows.install.txt

The .txt needs to be changed to .bat to use the file, of course.

Using the file should be self explanatory. If anyone has questions on its use, please mail me off-list

73,

Roger
W3SZ

On 7/17/2018 4:23 PM, Edouard Griffiths wrote:
Yes this is fixed on dev branch. Unfortunately I also had to change d:
to c: drive due to the fact that the machine on which I run the build
has a single drive and I cannot change it.
Brgds, Edouard.
_._,_._,_