Re: Still Problems with Debian 10 Buster reverted to 9 Stretch

James Dallas

BTW played around with Docker last night. Only complaint I had is a problem that also occurs with the regular Linux build. (Sometimes my mouse is "sticky" and when I try to change gain, for example, the slider won't release).

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 2:42 PM Edouard Griffiths <f4exb06@...> wrote:
Hello All,

you have Docker: https://github.com/f4exb/sdrangel-docker unfortunately very few of you want to make the effort. I don't see why in addition to developing this software and make the source available I would also make the effort to build such or such package that anyway in the end will not work on such or such configuration. And in my opinion appimage is the most crappy of all these artifacts.

Brgds,
Edouard.