Re: Audio Settings in SDRAngel for Windows not holding or disappearing

Marty Wittrock

Okay - I've kind of answered my own question here...The only way to make your system defaults work in Windows is to SET THEM THAT WAY. I ended up setting my receive input audio port to the PC's audio resources and then set my transmit output up to work from a USB audio dongle. This way the my VOX RF Switch works because audio is present at the USB dongle and SDRAngel pulls the audio from the dongle's audio stream.

So, it's fixed..! I just have to set Windows audio resources in the WINDOWS AUDIO CONTROL PANEL IN WINDOWS SETTINGS and then force the defaults (i.e. 'Set as Default').

Working perfectly with SDRAngel on Windows now... :)

73 de Marty, KN0CK