Re: OSX : After iMovie update Strangel crash on start #osx

Žiga S.

Gaston, yepp it's the same HW.
Then we can rule out HW, it's just software as usual :)
Could be that your MacOS/Apps spawns more background processes which uses resources....
or if I remember correctly, you are using Mojave, maybe this is the case :)
I am still on Sierra, not even High Sierra. I thought it's was a good decision.
A bit backward to be, sometimes can produce good results....
With SDRangel we are using latest Qt 5.12.x, so there is not to expect that on framework level all glyches are all covered or even discovered yet.
I still have some projects where Qt 4.6 is totally stable and performant for almost a decade with no recompilation.

@Fabio, thanks for noticing that, maybe Qt cannot resolve working directory when run from Dock.
As docs says it should be like you are running from console and working dir is provided and accessible.
I would rather have it default to be: ~/Documents or ~/Desktop.
We can setup this prior to main QApp exec and it should work.... I think we could do it OS specific.

Cheerz, Z