Re: OSX : After iMovie update Strangel crash on start #osx

Žiga S.

Hi Edouard,

With previous statement I meant two parts:
- One is to solve the bug, as you already pushed fix in v4.5.1
- Second one is to provide Mojave builds (in-progress)

For a quick test, I can recompile fresh DMG with your bugfix.

Thanks for the fix, I guess that will solve this issue, but to be on the save side with Apple,
we need to comply with latest OSX frameworks as we are not building on Mojave yet.

Just for some my experience, a lot of my colleagues(who are using OSX),
they all nagging about Mojave ... I guess I will stay on Sierra on my laptop :)

Cheerz, z