Re: [Solved] Start/Stop problem with LimeSDRmini in OSX Environment #osx

Žiga S.

Hi Fabio,

Thanks, it is a very nice information and I acknowledge the consequences in my mojave-build.

I am writing a script, to build up env in mojave, to prepare my build env.
(Maybe some other day will prepare repo support, with manifest.xml,
 to get more standardized way of putting together all the deps...)

As I have decided to build everysingle lib, no macports/brew/tralala, there we have full control over source.
Thatway I can release this kind of quick workarounds, quite easy and with no pain :)

Cheerz, z