Re: Does SDRAngel employ a PTT feature, and how does it handle USB relays...?

this is not rocket science really. I advise you to code in Python which is easy to learn and for which tons of resources exist on the net. You can look at my examples that are already doing some useful things. I have no time to look deeper into your use case as there are a lot of things waiting in the line fir the core program. I also spent some time recently to work on Docker "containerization" to facilitate deployment and problem tracking. More on this later... that's another subject.