Re: Does SDRAngel employ a PTT feature, and how does it handle USB relays...?

Edouard Griffiths

Hello Marty,

I think this has been discussed already a long time ago and eventually I came up with the idea of a REST API. "It would greatly simplify this whole issue" may be for you but not for me (the author) nor any contributor to the code. If you have a specific hardware then it is up to you to deal with it and integrate it with SDRangel in a bigger bundle. Making it part of the mainstream code would import bloats of code unrelated to the prime purpose of SDRangel and make it even harder to read and harder to maintain than it is today. So unless someone forks out the project this is not going to happen.