Re: Does SDRAngel employ a PTT feature, and how does it handle USB relays...?

Edouard Griffiths

Hi,

as James mentioned Rest API is the way to go so you can design the piece of software that interfaces with your hardware. Then in turn this software drives SDRangel or is driven by it using the REST API tecjnique. You can do this with any language you like but I would advise to use Python as there are so many libraries available to do pretty much anything you like. I have put some examples in the swagger/sdrangel/examples directory that you can inspire.from. Python requests package is nice to send requests and Python flask to put up a small server to receive requests for the other way round.