Re: Stupid API tricks (notes on things I am playing around with just for amusement).

Edouard Griffiths

Hi James,

could be fun indeed but for your point #1 bear in mind that the REST API is not designed for real time operation in particular mind the network latency if not using localhost. However RTTY is relatively slow so this may work. The point #2 seems more reasonable. I don't remember the length limit for the CW string (or if there is one) but this should not be too hard to find in the code. The CW keyer is in the sdrbase/dsp folder.