Re: Test sdrangel port for Mac OSX Mojave #osx

Fabio IZ0IBA 2220156

Hello, i experimented some "weird" behaviour in regulating gain and sensibility in LimeSDRmini device on OSX mojave.
Look at this video https://youtu.be/salnSteT5gs
As you can see moving one slider the others parameter sliders jump up and down on their own. I don't know if this is normal or not
but it seems pretty uncomfortable to have numbers moving around. I suspect this could be a bug.
This happens either when sampling already started but also before star sampling
Tnx for help and informations.

Test condition was : iMac OSX Mojave v10.14.3  SDRangel v4.3.2 OSX compiled Qt 5.12.0