Re: New package required to build freedv modules in 4.5.0

James Dallas

Hi,

I've tried building on Ubuntu 18.04 and keep getting this error while building sdrangel.

Looking at freedv_api.c, it looks to me like the freedv_set_sync function is only useful if using FreeDV 700D? Perhaps this has something to do with why 700D is broken?

[ 75%] Building CXX object plugins/channelrx/demoddatv/CMakeFiles/demoddatv.dir/demoddatv_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
/opt/build/sdrangel/plugins/channelrx/demodfreedv/freedvdemod.cpp: In member function ‘virtual bool FreeDVDemod::handleMessage(const Message&)’:
/opt/build/sdrangel/plugins/channelrx/demodfreedv/freedvdemod.cpp:390:35: error: ‘unsync’ was not declared in this scope
         freedv_set_sync(m_freeDV, unsync);
                                   ^~~~~~
/opt/build/sdrangel/plugins/channelrx/demodfreedv/freedvdemod.cpp:390:35: note: suggested alternative: ‘isSync’
         freedv_set_sync(m_freeDV, unsync);
                                   ^~~~~~
                                   isSync
/opt/build/sdrangel/plugins/channelrx/demodfreedv/freedvdemod.cpp: In member function ‘void FreeDVDemod::applyFreeDVMode(FreeDVDemodSettings::FreeDVMode)’:
/opt/build/sdrangel/plugins/channelrx/demodfreedv/freedvdemod.cpp:612:35: error: ‘manualsync’ was not declared in this scope
         freedv_set_sync(m_freeDV, manualsync);
                                   ^~~~~~~~~~

I have used the code in the Wikipedia, including the update you just mentioned.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 4:52 PM Edouard Griffiths <f4exb06@...> wrote:
Hi,

"-DCODEC2_DIR=/opt/install/codec2" is missing in the final step to compile SDRangel. This has been fixed in the Wiki

Brgds, Edouard.

Join sdrangel@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.