Re: New package required to build freedv modules in 4.5.0

James Dallas

Eduoard,

I interpreted it as, "you will need to build yourself."

What is unclear is what version of codec2 is needed.

I have tried with both 0.7 and 0.8 and doesn't seem to work.

Will try the development branch, but it looks like I'll need to figure out how to build that with speex.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 7:49 PM Edouard Griffiths <f4exb06@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering how "Not distributed as a binary. Too complex to embed FreeDV library and packages are not up to date" in the first bullet of "Limitations" in the release notes should be interpreted.