Re: How to set TX = RX frequency

Edouard Griffiths

Hi,

I think this sort of thing was put in place for HackRF. However in the meantime the REST API was developed and is now the preferred way of managing the application with an external agent. This is typically the case where you would have a Python (typically) script running in the background that listens for changes in frequency on one sife and copies it over to the other side. This would aldo support heterogeneous Rx/Tx combinations. I'll try to post a gist or example in the examples directory to demonstrate this.

Brgds, Edouard