Re: libinputplutosdr.so - /opt/sdrangel/lib/libiio.so.0: undefined symbol: iio_channel_compare

Siegfried Jackstien

hmmmm no windows version for 445???? to try with pluto??

but the 444 version already could be used with pluto??? (works ... more or less)

dg9bfc sigi

ps when can we have xtrx support in windows???

Am 20.02.2019 um 22:23 schrieb C. Conrad:

Hi Edouard,

release v4.4.5 has just been issued. it should fix the issue.
It does - GREAT! Thank you very much. PlutoSDR works with SDRAngel. It looks really good. Unfortunately i have one remaining problem - no sound. I tested several sound sinks and always get the message:

2019-02-20 23:14:39.945 (W) AudioDeviceManager::setOutputDeviceInfo: index: -1 device: System default device no FIFO registered yet hence no audio output has been allocated yet

"no FIFO registered yet hence no audio output has been allocated yet" indifferent of the selected device.

Kind regards, Christoph