AFC provision for DSD digital voice modes.

David J Taylor

From my recent tests, it would seem that for receiving digital voice modes setting the frequency can be very critical when using the DSD plug-in.

For measuring, no problem - you would like to know of any such frequency errors.

However, for listening it occurs to me that some form of AFC would be helpful, but if that facility is present I may have missed it. I'm thinking of a very slow AGC, tens of seconds response time.

Have I missed the point, or would this be a helpful feature? Some of the dongles we use can have quite a drift....

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...