LimeSDR-Mini, sdrangel 4.3.0, ubuntu 18.04.1 64bit desktop, dell laptop i7-4800mq, intel-cpu opencl.

tdbone1@...

im pretty sure i have everything installed correctly as i can surf the spectrum when sdrangel is running pretty well.
what im wondering is after i select my limesdr in file source i then move down to the demodulators
usually i been playing with ATV and DATV
what i would like to know is are these my "Plugins" or do i need these plugins here?
https://github.com/f4exb/sdrangel/releases
SoapySDR support

SoapySDR support for both Rx and Tx. See:

what i mean is do i need to get those or are they already installed?
it appears i can Rx as i can browse through the spectrum just fine.

thanks