Test sdrangel port for Mac OSX Mojave #osx

Dana Shtun

Ziga

I noted that with the SDRPlay Pro2 Decimation doesnt seem to show on the screen,
ie. the frequency limits don’t change as you increase decimation.
Im using the SDR to monitor the IF of my K3 @ 8.214 Mhz…so decimation
is helpful in narrowing down the displayed bandwidth, I think (? ) am I doing this correctly?

73 Dana VE3DS

On Jan 8, 2019, at 12:01, Žiga S. <ziga.svetina@...> wrote:

Dear Fabio,

Thanks for your interest and willingness to share your experiences.

I must admit that, I do not own LimeSDR mini, but maybe someday in future.
Everything I can do for now is read your reports, check the code and afterwards maybe find a solution to fix that "odd behaviours".
But first we would have to properly identify what this odd behaviours are.
I will trust your eyes and ears, whenever you are confident enough, that your have a simple explanation to what is going on wrong.
The going wrong is usually not having only one step to it, it could have more than one trigger and they can also be totally unrelated.

Useful test is already there, that what you were doing by using the sdrangel at first place.
Secondly, when discrepancies occur, please make sure to observe everything that could potentially be a trigger for the specific problem.
Try not to observe more than one problem at the same time.... on the end,
you will have to play with app quite a few times and your brain will eventually link the good explanation for the odd behaviour.
Most of the time simple behaviours are often reproducible, but when things get's nasty they are voodoo and random :)

These findings played out by your time and your intelligence, will be ours invaluable report for specific HW sink/source driver.

I hope my writing have cleared out some way or a plan of finding tests for unpleasant behaviours,
and I am looking forward for your more accurate report of the behaviours you experienced/experimented!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ziga