Less Soapy than expected

Alex DEKKER

Using 4.3.2 from https://github.com/f4exb/sdrangel/releases/download/v4.3.2/sdrangel_4.3.2-1_amd64.deb. I can use Funcube Dongle, RTL-SDR stick, etc, just fine when plugged in directly. I also want to use an SDRPlay RSP1a and an RTL-SDR stick via a server running SoapySDRServer. I can see loaded plugins for SDRPlay and SoapySDR Input. I can't select either of these from the Sampling Devices list and there doesn't seem to be a way to specify the IP of a SoapySDRServer.

 SoapySDRUtil --find lists both the local RSP1a and the remote RTL-SDR dongle.

What else do I need to do to use Soapy sources with sdrangel?