Re: No soundinput on Mac OSX 10.14.6 when transmitting with plutosdr and PlutoSDR in general #osx #plutosdr

Fabio IZ0IBA 2220156

Edited

Hello i added the two lines to the Info.plist but still no audio from microphone.
I checked in the System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Microfphone
but no Sdrangel app listed to enable.  It seems that the sdrangel app does not requested at all the access to the microphone
May something to check at the compile time ... i guess

PS.  I found that launching the application from the build directory result in asking for access to the microphone and the audio works.
If i launch the application from Finder in Application (after installing the cpack dmg generated image it does not work)

Fabio.