Using sdrangelsrv on Raspberry PI - Help needed

Freddy ON7VQ

Hi everyone,
I installed sdrangel srv on a Raspberry Pi B3+, I can connect to the web server API via IP address and portnumer (8091), but I have no clou of how to go from here. My goal is to use my PlutoSDR or Lime at the antennas togheter with the raspberry and to connect via ethernet to my LAN so that I can eliminate approx. 50m of coax!
In my Sdrangel applicationĀ  on the pc I have within the list of devices RemoteInput. I suppose that I can connect to the server this way, but I do not manage to make it work. And I could not find the information I obviously need...
Who can help me on the way?
Thanks!
Freddy ON7VQ